Thursday, January 29, 2015

Made to Measure Pilot Uniform Stitching Expert


We are a Made to Measure Pilot Uniform Stitching Expert.

Testimonials: 

I received the collar spines today...loved them..I just wanted to say absolutely loved your shirts and would definitely call you for another batch soon...i love ur dedication towards your product as well...tc :)

~ Adhish A, Captain


A couple of weeks ago I flew with a Captain who was wearing one of your shirts. He gave me the details of your website and told me how happy he was with the product. I am writing because I would like to buy 3 shirts (1 Long sleeve and 2 Short sleeve).

~ Jose O, Pilot


Shirts received in good order... 
Excellent fit very pleased with them! 

~ Jeroen A, Pilot



Hello, My pilot shirts came in and I like them! 
Thank you. 

~ Scott S, Pilot


The shirts are great. 
I would like to order 5 more as a trial for this month and we should be going ahead and order 
around 100 in the new year for the rest of the pilots. 

~Aimee C, Co-ordinator


Received my shirt and I wanted to thank you for providing one of the best shirts I have ever had!
Thank you for providing such a great product!

~ BS, Pilot


Got the shirts last night. Love them. 
I'll be back for long sleeves in the fall. 
Thanks again for everything.

~ Chris, Pilot


My shirt arrived just a few moments ago and I just want to let you know that it looks and fits great.
So much nicer than my other shirts and in a material and weight that I was hoping for.
I am going to tell my colleagues about your website as they are dissatisfied with their shirts also.
I shall be ordering more shirts soon.

~ Geoff W, Pilot



The shirts just arrived. I like them very much! 
My wife says that they have a nice hand and a nice drape.
I will be sure to recommend your company to my friends.

~ Daniel W, Pilot


Hi, the shirt is great and fits perfectly.
Please send the other three.
Also, please save our measurements because I expect we will order more in the future.

~ Steven J, Pilot
















Website



CONTACT INQUIRY

White Pilot Shirts
72 Ealing road, Wembley,
London, U.K.
T : +44 (0) 755 0877 548
E : Info@WhitePilotShirts.Com
Website :


Fields marked with * are mandatory

*Name:
 
*Email:
 
*Message:
 
E : Info@WhitePilotShirts.Com
 

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks some sort of multifarious pertaining to making the most of this splendor apply for with myself. My business is appreciating that diaphanous wealth! Looking celerity in order to rush autonomous manuscript. Incredible combine towards the reporter! application the most effective! Many thanks numerous pertaining to expressing this beautiful run right here throughout people..! simple aerospace design clothing

    ReplyDelete